Why Is Choosing a Good Back Support Important?
- The average office worker spends 1920 hours sitting at work every year, which can lead to back pain, muscle tightness and inflexibility. Common back pain issues could be related to bad posture.
- Apply mesh back support to your chair and give this lumbar support a shot at helping to get a good posture, by keeping the natural curved shape of your lumbar spine, it will easing the tension and pain caused by sitting all day long, less painful and more productive.
Mesh Back Lumbar Support has two horizontal securing straps, with fasteners on both straps allows for a strong hold to applied chair. It is easy to attach to most office chairs, help to support the lumbar curve of your lower back to relieve back pain.
✔ Designed to promote the spine's natural curve while promoting good posture and easing the tension and pain caused by sitting all day long.
✔ The carefully selected breathable mesh fabrics ensure the comfortable fit and wear-resistant. The sturdy steel frame makes it not easy to be deformed
A Back Support That Stays in Place
- The lumbar support can fit perfectly for any seats with high elastic bands, easy to take and removable.
- It can be used loose or attached to a chair using the fitted elastic straps. Can be used on office chairs, arm chairs, sofas, car seats or any other type of chairs.
Lumbar Support Relaxes Your Back
- Ergonomic mesh lumbar support fit the waist contours, provide back support and improve your sitting posture.
- Chair back support cushion which aligns your back while gently protecting and strengthening your muscles.
Mesh Cushion keeps your back cool
- Place it on your car seat to keep your back cool and comfortable